directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:39:09 GMT
Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
>
> you have to use -Dstudio... instead of -Dldapstudio. I guess you get the
> wrong parameter from the "Building" website? I corrected it there, sorry
> for the incorrect information.

No problem. I experienced myself in 'my' project that at some point the deployed documentation
gets outdated and nobody
notices it as all changes are already well known to everybody participating the project because
of various reasons (e.g.
well discussed on a mailing list).

Thanks for updating the site - your really fast ;-)

Regards
Felix

> Regards,
> Stefan Seelmann
>

> Felix Knecht schrieb:
>> Try to create a simular build mechanism for maven as ant/ivy does at the moment I
run into an unexpected situation using
>> ant/ivy (I'm using a linux amd64 machine):
>>
>> when I execute from project root
>> 'ANT_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m" ant -Dldapstudio-rcp.os.name=win32 -Dldapstudio-rcp.os.arch=x86'
>> I would expect to have in the target/ApacheDirectoryStudio directory a working app
for windows. But I can't see a file