directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:10:30 GMT
Try to create a simular build mechanism for maven as ant/ivy does at the moment I run into
an unexpected situation using
ant/ivy (I'm using a linux amd64 machine):

when I execute from project root
'ANT_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m" ant -Dldapstudio-rcp.os.name=win32 -Dldapstudio-rcp.os.arch=x86'
I would expect to have in the target/ApacheDirectoryStudio directory a working app for windows.
But I can't see a file
ApacheDirectoryStudio.exe instead I do have an executable file ApacheDirectoryStudio which
I'm able to run and the
application starts (still under linux).

Is this a special problem of mine or did somebody else noticed simular behaviour?

Thanks and regards
Felix