directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:20:22 GMT
>From my POV it would be nice, if this can be done as well for the
MANIFEST.MF.
I'd like to get rid of adapting versions of dependencies in the
Bundle-Classpath. I could imagine having a task in a maven-studio-plugin
writing the MANIFEST.MF in the same manor as done for the lib directory.
 The configuration for the MANIFEST.MF will stay in pom.xml where we can
also reference to dependencies.

WDYT?

Felix