directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:55:51 GMT
For the moment I'm stating 2 problems I haven't found a solution for and
where I think it make sense to write an own plugin:

- Adapting the <Bundle-Classpath> in Manifest files
<configuration>
  <classpath>., ...</classpath>
  <artifactItems>
    <artifact>
      <groupId></groupId>
      <artifactId></artifactId>
    </artifact>
  </artifactItems>
</configuration>

- Updating jar archives in a given location (e.g. replace plugin.xml)
<configuration>
  <!-- Location of the jar archives to replace a file within -->
  <location>target/ApacheDirectoryStudio/plugins</location>
  <!-- Src of the replacing file -->

<replaceSrc>src/main/configuration/org.eclipse.search/plugin.xml</replaceSrc>
  <!-- target location in jar archive for the src file -->
  <!-- target location in jar archive for the src file -->
  <replaceDest>plugin.xml</replaceDest>
  <!-- The archives the replace the file within -->
  <artifactItems>
    <artifact>
      <groupId></groupId>
      <artifactId></artifactId>
    </artifact>
  </artifactItems>
</configuration>

If nobody nows about a plugins providing such features I'm going to
write one.

Regards
Felix