directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:16:19 GMT

> Since, the build system works well now, I think we'll stay like that
> for a little while. But if you have links for building Eclipse plugins
> and Eclipse RCP applications with Maven, I would love to read them... ;)

[1] Describes the build of an EclipseRCP Application with maven using
the pde-maven-plugin [2]. [1] is unfortunately written in German. Maybe
this could give a hint. Reading [1] it's expected to have an Eclipse
installation somewhere on the build system what makes me not really
happy - but it seems to be possible.

For now I'm almost on 80% - I can build the updatesite including all the
jars (haven't tested it yet). But as usual the last 20% (RCP) will
probably beome 80% of work ;-)

Felix

[1] http://www.breskeby.com/240
[2] http://mojo.codehaus.org/pde-maven-plugin/index.html