directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool within Apache Directory Project
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:16:07 GMT
Hi all!

As you might remember we had a vote some time ago about UML tool usage.

Gentleware (http://www.gentleware.com) is very glad to contribute to the
development of our project with a one-year license for Poseidon for UML
Community Edition (Community Edition does not mean it is free).

Each developer of the Directory Project is allowed and encouraged to use
this tool for design and documentation tasks. Those of you who are
interested: Please feel free to send me a mail and I will provide the
license key to you. I am not allowed to post license keys on this public
list. The use is restricted to active developers of the project.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)