directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] heads up on broken bigbang
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:46:40 GMT
Now I need more sleep :-)

I got a bit further with the build but don't seem to be able to get
dc=example,dc=com to show up.  There are a lot of problems with
ApacheDS and AbstractServerTest in the current committed code.  I
fixed quite a few but am stuck and sleepy .... I put my local changes
at http://people.apache.org/~djencks/broken-apacheds.patch in case
anyone wants to look or continue from where I got to.

Running mvn clean install I get to protocol-kerberos
SaslGssapiBindITest.

thanks
david jencks