directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] heads up on broken bigbang
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:24:31 GMT
The cause of the first broken tests appears to be lack of sleep :-)
I fixed the first one and now it appears AbstractServerTest doesn't
work any more.  I'm not sure if I'll get that fixed tonight also,
I'll spend a few more minutes on it anyway.

Anyway no mina problems, just normal confusion when rearranging code
this much.

thanks
david jencks