directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Stanley" <tstan...@eavantia.com>
Subject [Triplesec] Opportunity to contribute;
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:44:29 GMT
Hi;

I wanted to post this message to the Directory Server group to express my
interest in becoming a contributor to the Triplesec project.  I work for
Avantia Inc; we are an I.T consulting and application development
organization; we recognize the potential of Apache DS and Triplesec as
platforms for developing robust security solutions and we want to gain the
necessary expertise to offer our clients solutions based on these products.
We feel that the best way we can gain that expertise is to contribute to the
continual development and improvement of Apache DS and Triplesec.  We would
like start working on Triplesec and complete some of the needed updates
we've seen posted on the dev mailing list.

Thanks

Tony Stanley

http://www.eavantia.com/public/Avantia