Thanks for the update Emmanuel.  These stats are reassuring and shows the project is getting better
with time with or without the effects of the conference.

Alex

Hi guys,

here are some stats gathered about our dearly project :

first, site stats :
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/directory.html

this is intersting that the LdapConference coupled with the september
PR and Studio 1.0 + ADS 1.5.1 releases generated so much traffic. I
suspect the PR to be the main channel, with TSS news. We have now a
average download rate of around 300 per day, compared to a average 100
this year.

Some ML stats now :
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#directory.apache.org

This is important to note that the user list has seen a great
increase, when the two others are stable (commits are steady, which
demonstrates a continuous developement effort)

Some more stats are available on google analytics, for those who have
read access.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,