I don't know how critical but perhaps we should also make sure we have a scheduler service
exposed so administrators can enable jobs for like backups or various other operations.  We
already use quartz in mitosis but it would be really nice to centralize access to this service
from the DirectoryService interface.  We don't need to go all out and back the store in LDAP
for now although that would be nice but just having a scheduler even if the job information is
maintained in memory using our server.xml for configuration is enough.

Do others think this should be added?

Alex