Hi all,

Here's a document I've been preparing for enabling the delegation of authentication feature.  It's
minimal for now until we flush out some of the ideas but any feedback is going to be greatly
appreciated.

Overall I am finding that this feature will really be half a solution without enabling some kind
of virtualization within the server.  And when we do enable virtualization it will completely impact
the implementation of the feature.  So going back to Ersin's point about enabling virtual attributes
within the server I am seeing repeated that it's a big must.

Alex