That's fine, I or someone else will pick it up I'm sure, but as I pointed out no one is
against you adding new things that we can support together as a team.  Anyone
can pick up on the StartTls code and it's already mostly written. The problem is code
that we cannot support unless you're around.

Alex

On 9/23/07, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com > wrote:
On 9/21/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will review StartTLS again this weekend and come back with a
> timeframe.  I could get it in, in the next week or so.

I took a look at StartTLS.  I won't be able to get to it until later
this year.  I will instead focus on some of the protocols that people
are more concerned I shore up, such as DNS and Kerberos.

Enrique