-1

Kerberos does not have enough community around it to warrant the exposure of having it a
separate project.  It was at some point separate but I purposely merged it back in as
a plugin of ApacheDS.

I was wondering if we couldn't move all the kerberos code into a
specific subproject, at teh same level as apacheds, daemon, shared ?

Kerberos is really not deeply tight to the apacheds project, so it
could make sense to have it moved in its own place.

It will be much more integrated once we remove the JNDI layer.  It's fine where it is as a
set of separate modules and as an ApacheDS plugin.

Alex