Can you describe how it is backwards compatible? Sounds to me like the syntax is not compatible.

Alex

On 9/20/07, Ersin Er < ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I considered this before and concluded with the most appropriate solution IMO. Current solution is completely backward compatible. The syntax supports both refinements and filters for the specificationFilter component of the subtreeSpecification.

I can try to explain more why I did not choose other alternative if you wish.