Ersin,

I was wondering what the plan is for completing all the trigger hooks.  While looking into
implementing a custom authenticator for delegating authentication to external LDAP servers
(namely AD) it occurred to me that I could use a trigger and stored procedure instead.  I
think Emmanuel had this idea a little while ago.

I can implement a SP and fire it via an INSTEAD OF trigger on BIND rather implementing a
custom authenticator.  However we don't have INSTEAD OF triggers nor do we have a hook
on the BIND operation.  You planning on completing this stuff soon or is this something that
you recommend I start looking into?

Alex