structure?

Hope this makes sense...

- SimonT

19 September 2007 14:11
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" < dev@directory.apache.org>
cc:
From: "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Custom Schema - Moving from DS 1.0 to 1.5

Hi Simon,

you may also want to use JNDI to inject your schema into the server.
This is explained here :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html#Addyourfirstelementstotheschema-UsingJNDItoaddtheschemaelementsprogrammatically

Last, not least, you may use the SchemaConverter we have created to
generate some Ldif file from your schema, and then import this ldif
file into the server. Youc an use Apache Studio to generate those ldif
files.

However, we need more documentation about this aspect. Can you fill a
JIRA asking for more doco about schema loaded into an embedded server
?

Thanks !

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/djencks/triplesec-jacc2/bootstrap-partition .

--