How about using collapsing thingies for everything besides the first news item and for other
parts of the page with a simple title to them.  This can keep the information low while allowing
them to investigate each item.

Alex

Yes, a screenshot plus a title would help. They can be a better
substitute to the three block of text we have under the 'vision'
paragraph.

Also I think that the news is hidden (I have to scroll down tio get
the news. A better organization of the front page can help having our
users aware of any change we bring to the project.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,