[x] +1 Release LDAP Studio 0.8.2 update site

Nice job on this... very thorough.

On 8/31/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net > wrote:
Hi Dev,

Stefan and I have have worked on the last update for our Apache LDAP Studio current users.

Since we've renamed the product Apache Directory Studio, we've also renamed the packages to match this name to ' org.apache.directory.studio' instead of 'org.apache.directory.ldapstudio'.

This makes the update from Apache LDAP Studio to Apache Directory Studio using the update site impossible for our Apache LDAP Studio users (since the IDs of the plugins have changed, no update will be triggered).

So, to let our users know of the arrival of Apache Directory Studio 1.0, we've prepared a last update for Apache LDAP Studio. This update only introduces a dialog that pops up (in the LDAP Browser and Schemas perspectives) informing the user that Apache Directory Studio replaces Apache LDAP Studio (see the dialog screenshot attached to this mail) and pointing the user to a web page that explains how to get Apache Directory Studio.

This update will come live at the time as we will release Apache Directory Studio 1.0, that's why we only prepared a package of the update (as we won't distribute any executable packages for this Apache LDAP Studio 0.8.2, but Apache Directory Studio 1.0 executable packages instead).

The package is available here : http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ldapstudio-0.8.2-updatesite.tgz

Let's vote now:
[ ] +1 Release LDAP Studio 0.8.2 update site
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release LDAP Studio 0.8.2 update site

Thanks,

Pierre-Arnaud