directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Mini-roadmap for protocol work
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:36:40 GMT
> One note for Kerberos and Changepw:  we'll need to have our own client
> libraries.  These are mostly done, I would say in an alpha quality.
> NTP and DNS have client libraries we can use for tests.  So, after
> DNS, we should revisit our client-side support for Kerberos and
> Changepw.

Clients need to be reviewed from scratch : they have not been upgraded
when we released 1.5.1

Tests for kerberos and kerberos clients are still two different
matters. We may have kerberos clients, but we _must_ have kerberos
tests. I have added a full bunch of PDU decoding tests in the kerberos
branch (this is why it takes so long to modify the code), but ut's not
enough.

Of course, having both tests and client is the must...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,