directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Renaming ChangeLogInterceptor to ChangeLogService
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:06:22 GMT
Hi !

As I'm working on this new interceptor, I would suggest we rename the
interceptor name from ChangeLogInterceptor to ChangeLogService, and in
the same time, find another for the ChangeLogService interface.

The reason why I'm pushing this renaming is that every other
interceptors are named XXXService, not XXXInterceptors.

The other possibility would be to rename all the interceptors to
XXXInterceptor (and it would be a better move, but sadly a wide
modification).

Any objection ?

--
Regards,