directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Stats about Directory project
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:12:01 GMT
Hi guys,

here are some stats gathered about our dearly project :

first, site stats :
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/directory.html

this is intersting that the LdapConference coupled with the september
PR and Studio 1.0 + ADS 1.5.1 releases generated so much traffic. I
suspect the PR to be the main channel, with TSS news. We have now a
average download rate of around 300 per day, compared to a average 100
this year.

Some ML stats now :
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#directory.apache.org

This is important to note that the user list has seen a great
increase, when the two others are stable (commits are steady, which
demonstrates a continuous developement effort)

Some more stats are available on google analytics, for those who have
read access.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,