directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Ramifications of removing configuration beans
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:27:58 GMT
I didn't say that we should not experiment in branch, but that we
should not merge the branch in 2.0, otherwise we will have too many
configuration change.

When 2.0 will be out, we may then merge the branch with trunk, or
discard the branch.

Branching to experiment this new configuration is like if we
anticipate the 2.5 trunk, and I have nothing againt that.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,