directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dumping The Partition in DS 1.5
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:07:44 GMT
Hi Simon,

the method org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry.getOid()
expect to receive an OID as a parameter, not a name. You might want to
use the  SchemaConstant  constants I just committed :

AttributeType attributeType =
bootstrapRegistries.getAttributeTypeRegistry(  )
              .lookup( SchemaConstants.APACHE_UP_DN_OID );

Not 100% sure it's enough though :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,