directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:15:54 GMT
Thanks Enrique.

FYI, I have just committed all the changes I have made on kerberos
code this summer in a branch :

Feel free to have a look at it, it's far from being perfect nor
finished. It's just a work in progress I wanted to share. Would you
have any question or suggestion about it, please do so. I will be
please to answer.

On 9/24/07, Enrique Rodriguez <> wrote:
> On 9/23/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
> > Sandbox can be used to push this kind of new code, I see no problem.
> > When it reaches a level of tests which allow any other committer to
> > anter into it, and do some modification without breaking the tests,
> > then it can be added to the project.
> > <chair hat off>
> After clarifying this point with Emm via IM, I understand I can make
> PKINIT commits to a new module in my personal sandbox and that, at
> such time as the team is comfortable with the level of tests and doco,
> that a further decision can be made to move it to the trunk.
> Enrique

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message