directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:30:11 GMT
<chair hat on>
At this point, I suggest that we close this thread. It does not bring
a lot of valuable goods to the project and the community.

I would like to add that I don't think bridges has been burned. David
expressed some valid concerns, and he may have not be aware about what
has happened 8 months ago, so this is fair to consider that he sent
his mail on good faith.

What is important is not necessarily what happened 8 months ago, but
how we try to avoid such situations to ever happen again. This is the
PMC duty to work hard on that.
<chair hat off>

Peace,

Emmanuel, aka Cameron ;)