directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Kerberos becoming a separate project ?
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:29:47 GMT
Just to clarify my proposal : I just want Kerberos to be clearly
separated from apacheds, as is daemon, shaed and installers.

The fact that there is not enough community does not have anything to
do with it, being part of apacheds or not won't help at all to gather
some new committers around it. However, it can still be a plugin, but
I would like it to be less tighly coupled with apacheds.

I must admit I don't understand your -1.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,