directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject What about Kerberos becoming a separate project ?
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:21:22 GMT
Hi guys,

I was wondering if we couldn't move all the kerberos code into a
specific subproject, at teh same level as apacheds, daemon, shared ?

Kerberos is really not deeply tight to the apacheds project, so it
could make sense to have it moved in its own place.

If we do that, then it will raise the configuration question
immediatly : configuration is loaded when the server is started, and
we may have some kind of dependencies between apacheds and a separate
kerberos project (and it's probably why kerberos lie down withing
apacheds project). But I don't think this is impossible to deal with
this point.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,