directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bring Apache Directory Studio on the first page
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:51:25 GMT
Yes, a screenshot plus a title would help. They can be a better
substitute to the three block of text we have under the 'vision'
paragraph.

Also I think that the news is hidden (I have to scroll down tio get
the news. A better organization of the front page can help having our
users aware of any change we bring to the project.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,