directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.0.1
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:11:16 GMT
+1 of course.

I would also like to raise a point : a GUI is not a server, and as we
can deploy a bug fix via an update site, is it reasonnable to think
that the 72 hours delay seems a little bit too long for bug fixes
releases ?

I do think that a 72 hours vote is mandatory for major or minor
releases, but a shortest delay may be interesting dor bug fixes (24
hours for instance).

wdyt ?

--
Regards,