directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [bigbang] Suggestions on how to proceed
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:17:50 GMT
Note that there is a subtle difference with some of these operation specific
configuration
beans such as SyncConfiguration, ShutdownConfiguration,
RemovePartitionConfiguration,
and AddPartitionConfiguration.  However they just translate into exposing
operations on
the components.  Thing is after these operations are exposed they need to be
removed in
one shot when removing the JNDI coupling.

Something to think about for the future.  You may have dealt with this
already though since
there might have been some (Add|Remove)InterceptorConfigurations but perhaps
we removed
these a while back - don't remember clearly.

Alex