directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [bigbang] xbean-spring and removal of InterceptorConfiguration done
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:13:50 GMT
Thanks David.  Good idea regarding the JIRA version for tracking purposes.

I'm about to commit some changes as well deep in the bowls of the JdbmStore.
I had to start bottom up in removing the configurations in the partition
configuration
hierarchy.  I'll keep working this as you work other more shallow
configurations -
perhaps when you get back on this and if you like you might want to take a
look
at the AuthenticatorConfiguration which seems pretty straight forward like
the
InterceptorConfigurations.

Thanks,
Alex