directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Roadmap]Apache Directory Server 2.0 Roadmap proposal
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 02:36:22 GMT
Shoot David told me that I put this on the wrong thread on IRC - sorry I
guess I was in a hurry heading out
the door.

But yes I think we need to have the roadmap but let's allow some variability
for those that come
around and want to add a feature as we're adding these features. You also
never know when fixing
one thing we discover yet another task which needs to be handled.  But we
just need some good
faith agreement on it once we solidify the road map.

Alex