directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Roadmap]Apache Directory Server 2.0 Roadmap proposal
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:22:42 GMT
These changes in them selves will add clarity to the server's architecture
and are things that
we also want to do.  For example the last point is something I told you on
IRC that we want
to do desparately to decouple server internals from JNDI semantics so I
personally am giddy
for you to be helping us.  You're the answer to a lot of my problems :) -
hence why I changed
my vote to continue forward.

Alex