directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Ramifications of removing configuration beans
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:16:54 GMT
Yep this is an option too.  Emmanuel has some ideas as well such as writing
translators from old server.xml to
new one.  But I'm not keen on this.

Our problem is we are treating 1.5 branch as if it were a stable branch and
not using it for hard core experimental
work anymore since we're driving users towards it since it just blows
1.0away.  This puts us into the dilemma of
dealing with the woes of users.

I guess we can just say hey this is an experimental branch that you have to
deal with changes to.  WDYT?

Alex