directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dumping The Partition in DS 1.5
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:35:32 GMT
Simon,

In 1.5 there is no longer a bootstrap registries.  Now the server bootstrap
process starts up the schema
partition and loads all the schema info from the schema partition with a
minimal set of schema data.

To help you out I need to know what your main objective is not how you're
trying to solve some part of
it.  You may just be doing it the wrong way and I might be able to suggest a
better option.

Alex