directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation on dynamic schema updates (was Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:02:23 GMT
Thanks for the update Stefan.  At least this shows the intent to document
and support a feature
even though it may not be perfect.  The most important point is there are
people here who do work
on this stuff and users will be taken care of with potentially several
from those who can guide them.

This did not happen overnight or by itself - the community formed because
there was diligence
around meeting this need.  There was intention and an effort was made.

Alex