directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] StartTLS Control
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:37:40 GMT
That's fine, I or someone else will pick it up I'm sure, but as I pointed
out no one is
against you adding new things that we can support together as a team.
Anyone
can pick up on the StartTls code and it's already mostly written. The
problem is code
that we cannot support unless you're around.

Alex