directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about Kerberos becoming a separate project ?
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:48:18 GMT
Yes I remember this conversation we had a while back and this was a good
idea.  Perhaps it
still is.  The problem I have is with the proposal to create a new
subproject with deliverables
in it.  That means more exposure to users who are going to be needing help
etc.

This is a good thing but I don't want to deal with that until we have at
least one or two more
people behind the Kerberos code base.  Perhaps you can help Emmanuel get up
to speed
on the Kerberos code so we can grow more community around it.  Then if you
want to move it
to Tsec or even have it as another subproject than that's cool.