directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:36:38 GMT
We've had issues with Enrique code dumping here.  You're totally unaware of
things that have happened in
the past which are covered on our private list.  So you're now talking
without a priori knowledge.

New features are great things.  As I said I would love all the ideas Enrique
has had to be incorporated into
the server. But dumping code is not acceptable.  Notice we are not closed to
others adding new features
because we trust that they will support it.

When the same person who does not support virtually every features they have
added then we have an issue.

You might want to ping me the next time you write such a nasty email
attacking my character or to post
something to private at before getting all righteous.  Then you can
understand what's going on.

Alex