directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Completing all hooks for triggers
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:40:21 GMT
Ersin,

I was wondering what the plan is for completing all the trigger hooks.
While looking into
implementing a custom authenticator for delegating authentication to
external LDAP servers
(namely AD) it occurred to me that I could use a trigger and stored
procedure instead.  I
think Emmanuel had this idea a little while ago.

I can implement a SP and fire it via an INSTEAD OF trigger on BIND rather
implementing a
custom authenticator.  However we don't have INSTEAD OF triggers nor do we
have a hook
on the BIND operation.  You planning on completing this stuff soon or is
this something that
you recommend I start looking into?

Alex