directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New ChangeLog interceptor
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:57:54 GMT
FYI the present commits

(1) took the workshop example from the "Embedding ApacheDS" seminar and
added it to the server adapting it to the changes.
(2) added some SPI for such a server service for extension
(3) the present interceptor does not use this

There's a bit more work to do to flush out a coherent picture.  I will get
this done today and
document it all in the wiki.  I will also modify the existing interceptor to
use these interfaces
but it will still not be fully functional since I need to figure out how to
implement an anti-ldif
calculation algorithm.

I'll add the convos we have had on IRC so others can back track and also jot
down some other
ideas around this facility.

Alex