directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.1 : Results
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 23:25:09 GMT
It's been deployed.  FYI I moved ldapstudio to studio and renamed
apacheds-studio-1.0-setup.exe to apache-studio-1.0.0-setup.exe.

NOTE: apacheds -> apache and 1.0 -> 1.0.0

Other platform installers for studio need to be deployed? Don't know for
sure but I guess
the studio team can knock that out.

All the shared, daemon, and apacheds project artifacts were pushed to the
ibiblio rsync reposition to sync to mirrors.

Should take another day or 2 to synch up with the mirrors.

Alex