directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] (objectClass=top)
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:33:39 GMT
What I am sure is that this feature is a MUST and it's urgent. The things
you proposed in the thread "Specifying application level subtrees?" even
depend on this feature. Without virtual attributes, no dynamic stuff makes
sense. So I suggest starting working on this immediately.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name