directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] extendedSubtreeSpecification
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:45:13 GMT
Hi,

I considered this before and concluded with the most appropriate solution
IMO. Current solution is completely backward compatible. The syntax supports
both refinements and filters for the specificationFilter component of the
subtreeSpecification.

I can try to explain more why I did not choose other alternative if you
wish.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name