directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Schema - Moving from DS 1.0 to 1.5
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:38:32 GMT
One way to do this is to use the maven plugin to build your own
bootstrap partition that includes a org/apache/directory/server/
schema/bootstrap/partition/DBFILES and to  put that in your server
instead of the supplied bootstrap partition jar.  An example of this
approach is in my copy of triplesec, in particular https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/djencks/triplesec-jacc2/
bootstrap-partition.  Be sure to remove the original bootstrap
partition jar or the server won't start.

There may be other ways to do this but I think this is fairly
convenient for an embedded server.

thanks
david jencks