directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing issue, need pointers
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:12:53 GMT
Hi, Directory developers,

I'm looking for pointers for an issue I recall coming up before,
namely that reusable test classes that are in "src/test/java" don't
get packaged into artifact jars, so they can't be reused by other
Maven2 modules.  When I asked before someone (David?) had a best
practice here and I don't recall enough to find the answer or thread.

There are base classes in server-unit and in local work I have for
Kerberos that are only used by tests but that would be nice to reuse.
Of course, the simple solution is to move these classes to
"src/main/java," but that was shutdown before in favor of this other
solution I'm alluding to.

TIA,

Enrique