directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject NTP integraion test added (was Re: [ApacheDS] Mini-roadmap for protocol work)
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:54:44 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> * Should I create the tests in Big Bang or the 1.5 trunk?
>
> Add them in trunk, because we need them in trunk, but as we will merge
> them with bigbang and the way out, at the end of the day, it makes no
> difference...

Thanks Emmanuel!

I have added a simple integration test for the NTP server here

It simply starts it up in the setup method and checks the current time
with the Apache Net NTP client (class NTPUDPClient).

I will continue to add tests, but have to dive into the implementation
first ... And my NTP knowledge has to improve as well ...

Greetings, Stefan