directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [bigbang] xbean-spring and removal of InterceptorConfiguration done
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:40:32 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> I committed my suggestions for xbean-spring and removal of
> InterceptorConfiguration to the new bigbang branch.  I also created a
> new bigbang jira version to make it a bit easier to track what we're
> doing there.
>
> Please let me know if this has caused problems.

I was able to build shared, daemon and apacheds. One question left,
probably not related to your changes, David.

The "server-installers" directory seems to be moved from below apacheds
one level up to "installers". Good idea, especially because it handles
combined Studio installation as well.

The installers project builds successfully, but no installers are
created. The "mvn install" only leads to
apacheds-installers-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT.jar files only. I probably miss
something.

Chris, have you tested installer creation after this move?
Thanks,
     Stefan