directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:29:42 GMT
There's a really loooong juiced discussion going right now on the Tomcat developer list (The
subject is: "Re: Review model take 2" )wrt this type of stuff (Veto criteria, sandbox vs.
trunk, etc.).  I suspect that the results and reasons for the results would apply to all apache
projects, so it might something good to draw on as a sort of "Case Study".  Just mentioning
it as it might be a useful reference point down the line.

Cheers,
- Ole